Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A week later...

And not much progress on any of it. I guess a lot has been happening in my mind. I'm thinking of several articles I can try to write and get published, geared toward teens and children for different magazines. Gotta plan some more on that. If I can get some articles published, it will make getting a book published easier, supposedly. So I have many ideas. We'll see if I can make them happen.

I have had my eyes opened to two things. I have a tendency to be lazy and a tendency to be selfish. So both of those are working against me right now since I need to get my butt in gear to make things happen. My selfishness isn't helping cuz I'm not getting much sleep (toddler sleep, nightweaning issues) and am a bear when I don't get enough rest.

Anyway. Gotta call my aunt, although not the way I did last time! The 5 minute call cost $19.55!!!!!! YIKES! crazy phone bill.

No comments: