Monday, February 12, 2007

Getting back to this...

I have a blue folder I can take everywhere with me and jot stuff down. It is getting much more use than this blog. But I have lists for everything in there! Gear list, questions to ask, things to do, etc.

I just decided tonight how to plan the trip and when to go where. We are throwing down the extra cash to get from my aunt's (who lives in Anapolis, not Goiania, jeez I can't believe I made that mistake!) to Recife where I grew up.

The plan is to go straight to Recife once we get in the country, spend two weeks (a little less) there and then go to my aunt's to spend the remainder of our time. I have scheduled it so I get two Sundays in Recife, that way I can meet up with the most possible people who I used to go to church with! I am so excited, I can barely function.

I wonder how easy it will be to update this blog while I'm there? HMMM...

This evening I am writing an essay on how I feel about travelling with the two most precious things in my life, my girls... Never done that before!

No comments: