Wednesday, February 07, 2007


Well, just lost my first post to this blog.

Here's a map. Our tickets take us to Sao Paulo. My aunt who we are visiting lives just southwest of Brasilia. We are bussing it to my aunt's in Goiania from Sao Paulo.

The question is, how do we get to Recife? Recife is home, where I grew up, northeast coast. Do I spend $1,200 more dollars to buy plane tickets up there? Or do I spend considerably less money but much more sanity bussing it (3 days or so) up to Recife from Goiania then plane to Sao Paulo before we leave?

HMMM. Gotta work on that...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How is the bus system? crowded? safe? If you won't risk losing your luggage and it is comfortable take the busses. When we were in SE Asia, it was so fun for the kids to see the country on different transport. If not fly. What about a hired driver? When we go to Mexico in a few weeks, we will have a driver take us to our final destination, a little more expensive than a bus, but much safer and more reliable.