Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Have Brazilian Birth Certificates...

for the girls and will receive their passports this week in the mail! YAY! Had to take a whirlwind trip to Chicago, got wet (what is it with me and wet Chicago weather), lost, and then found.

All while Will and the girls were on the Dunes enduring wet weather in the tent. Bummer...

But it is solved. Now if I can just buy my tickets!

Next things on the list:

tickets
ipod for my friend Romerio to use in his work (he's an ethnomusicologist working with Indians in Pernambuco recording oral histories and songs, if you'd like to contribute $$ to his ipod, let me know!)
rain jackets for girls and I for our trip!

Off today to mom's once I get my car back from Lafayette. It broke down on our way home last night. Had to rent a car today, ai ai ai.

No comments: