Saturday, June 02, 2007

Panic attack!

After an afternoon of panic because I was told that the Brazilian Embassy didn't receive any documents from us, it was cleared up that everything looks good. I still need to go to Chicago to sign my daughters in as Brazilian and then we'll be all set.

Can't buy the tickets in country cuz it's not working. I'm going to try calling Brazil and ordering over the phone since the website doesn't like me. My family down there is without a phone right now and the travel agent they hooked me up with doesn't answer her emails. ARGGGGJHHH!

The prices are going up again, which doesn't make me happy. But if I try and purchase tickets here through travel agency in the states, I end up with prices that are as much as triple the price and as little as twice as much! YIKES...

All of the above and the suspicion that I have that I have bronchitis or pneumonia, and I am not such a happy camper.

No comments: